- Act as functional leader for Cluster Security & Loss Prevention Managers
- Contribute to and shape process optimization, harmonization and standardization to ensure best in class performance and response capabilities
- You provide guidance and support implementation of our various programs in all Clusters and take part in on-site audits
- You make sure to exchange knowledge within an international team updating our dedicated virtual resources
- Managing major incidents and providing trend-, pattern and hotspot reports is part of your responsibility
- Represent DB Schenker in associations like TAPA
The skillset you bring:
- Academic background or equivalent education
- Ideally multiple years of experience in an internationally focused security & loss prevention or risk management role and / or other relevant experience
- Understanding of the global supply-chain / logistics industry
- Cross-functional thinking and ability to understand complex scenarios
- The drive to shape and form your skillset and bring in new ideas
- Fluent written and spoken business English, German knowledge is beneficial
With an extensive range of seminars, training courses and qualifications, we offer individual and long-term development and training opportunities.
National and international networking with colleagues at DB Schenker provides opportunities for professional and personal exchange.
Discounts and Special Offers
With us, employees benefit from discounts in the areas of shopping, leisure world and travel. The offers, which change monthly, include, for example, mobile phone contracts, insurance, electricity rates, discounts at hotel chains, fashion and lifestyle.
It is important to us that our employees' working hours leave enough room for family and leisure. Therefore, we offer remote work by arrangement.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.