From on-time delivery to maintaining your inventory, we help you make the last part of your supply chain the best part.
The best part of your supply chain
The last leg of your supply chain is often the most critical since it's one of the last steps before your product reaches your customers. Our fulfillment logistics services give you secured inventory, on-time deliveries, and satisfied customers making fulfillment a breeze.
Your benefits as a contract logistics customer
Reduced cycle time
Reduce inventory and cash-to-cash cycle time through pre-positioning stock, in line with your customer demand, and enable postponement solutions.
Lower distribution costs
We optimize your network by locating your fulfillment points close to the market to reduce your distribution costs.
Cut-off time flexibility
Our integrated distribution and transportation services give you more control over defining cut-off times with your customers.
Optimal use of storage space
Our proven experience in final assembly and sales promotion helps support your postponement strategies.
Always on time
We will find the best location for your facilities and ensure smooth distribution. With a variety of warehouse and labor management tools, we design a simple to fully automated customer-dedicated or multi-client warehouse for you depending on your needs. We also find the best people and operational processes to manage the inbound/outbound flow of goods so your deliveries will always be on time.
Find the right fulfillment solution
- Implementation and operation of manufacturers’ outbound warehouses, regional/national distribution centers in a dedicated or shared environment, X-Dock/Merge in transit hubs
- Delivery of semi-finished and finished products to the distribution warehouse
- Warehouse handling and storage, including postponement services
- Product call-offs, PO/SO management
- Coordination of customer deliveries retail, commercial channels, and consumers
- Inventory management, visibility, tracking, and planning
- Value-added services such as co-packing, labeling, sorting, and inspection/QA, etc.