We are pleased to inform you that as from June 1, 2019, we will introduce electronic invoices for all services provided by Schenker Vietnam.
The electronic invoices will help replace the traditional paper invoicing. Other benefits include:
- Fast and secure access to your invoices
- Reduced paperwork
- Reduced risk of lost invoices
- Reduced paper use and impact on the environment
Each electronic invoice includes a DB Schenker authentication code. This code gives you the assurance that our invoice is legitimate, and that DB Schenker is the sender. If you prefer to receive the paper invoice as usual, please let your Schenker contact person know, and we will continue to send you the paper invoice by post.
The introduction of electronic invoicing complies with the Ministry of Finance’s Circular No 32/2011/TT-BTC for the creation, issuance and use of electronic invoices for selling goods and services.
See below our electronic invoicing User Guide:
Step 1: Check your email to see if you have received the DB Schenker E-Invoice.
As soon as a new invoice is issued, DB Schenker Vietnam will automatically send you the electronic invoice by email.
If you have not received your invoice, please check your spam folder.
Step 2: Open the email and the electronic PDF invoice attachment.
Once you receive the email, open it and you will find the invoice attached as a pdf with the payment instructions.
If you have questions about your invoice, please mention the invoice number as a reference.
- Invoice number (e.g 0000001, 0000002 ...). - marked in red on the screen shot
- Invoice authentication code (eg: ab1cd23 ...) - marked in red on the screen shot
If you have any further questions about the electronic invoices, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing the Operations Support Team at:
- vn.dl.SGN.eInvoice@dbschenker.com (for invoices of Schenker Vietnam - Tax code No# 0305269823, or, Schenker Logistics Vietnam - Tax code No# 0312898653)
- vn.dl.HAN.eInvoice@dbschenker.com (for invoices of Schenker Vietnam - Hanoi Branch - Tax code No# 0305269823-001, or, Schenker Logistics Vietnam – Hanoi Branch - Tax code No# 0312898653-001)